Monday 12 March 2012

New Content

Hello there! You may have noticed that there's a couple of non-theatre reviews on the blog now - shock horror! I've been reviewing a wider range of things, just to develop my confidence as general culture vulture reviewer; and to get a place as an editor on Le Nurb (Brunel University's paper). I hope this is all still to everyone's interest! Everything is interesting stuff to see out and about in London, I've either been very generous lately or the culture scene in London is booming; I've given out more four and five star reviews in a month than I usually do in a year!

And just because I'm very excited, I'm posting the Sweeney Todd trailer again because in a week I'll be sitting in the audience! Also to come: an interview with Peter Polycarpou who plays the Beadle in Sweeney Todd, and a review of Cleanskin, the film he stars in with Sean Bean.


Swing your razor high! Sweeney...

No comments:

Post a Comment